A downloadable game for Windows
Note: I probably won't be able to greenlit this game, so, because of that I will have to find a day job to pay my bills. That means the development of this game will go way more slowly now, but, I will continue to develop it, it just will take more time to do it. itch.io is a really good market place but, I do not have any visibility here and valve's decision to kill the small devs will make impossible for me to continue only developing games. Sorry guys!
But, on the bright side, I will upload soon a new version for the game and I already working on a multiplayer (local split-screen) mode for it. :)
>>> Greenlight page <<<
I did not thought I would release support for steering wheel so soon, but, now you can play the game with it. I have tested the game with a Logitech G27 set to 360°.
- Support for steering wheel
- Better support for joysticks
- The game now is pre configured for the Logitech G27 but, you can easily set your steering wheel to play with.
- Manual gear
- Improved the hood camera. But, still a little bit weird...
- H shifter
Note: You can play with your steering wheel, but, there is no force feedback yet.
- W = Accelerate
- S = Brake
- A = Left
- D = Right
- L = Lights
- C = Cameras
Barro is a racing game like rally, but different...
I am releasing this early prototype to see how the people will reaction to it, so, if you like it let me know.
The future of the project will depend on the acceptability of the game.
The goal for the game:
- Racing on dirt
- I already have 10 race tracks on paper, but I probably will create a few more
- Your position will depend on your time
- Rain, night race
- Destructible cars
- These cars are a placeholder, I will create more and better cars following this lowpoly style.
- Gamepad support
- Steering wheel support ?? maybe
- Local multiplayer
- Online multiplayer ?? maybe
Click download now to get access to the following files: